After the first inning of today’s match in IPL 2020, at the Dubai International Stadium, in Dubai. Kings XI Punjab came to bat against the bowling and fielding of Delhi Capitals, in the second inning. Umpires for this first match of the total twenty-four matches that will be held in Dubai for IPL 2020 are Anil Chaudhary (Ind) and Nitin Menon (Ind), and the third Umpire is Paul Reiffel (AUS). Meanwhile, the match Referee is Javagal Srinath (IND).
Today’s Line-up for the Second Inning:
Kings XI Punjab’s line-up for the second inning of the second match of IPL 2020 is as follows:
- Lokesh Rahul (c & wk)
- Mayank Agarwal
- Karun Nair
- Nicholas Pooran
- Sarfaraz Khan
- Glenn Maxwell
- Krishnappa Gowtham
- Chris Jordan
- Mohammed Shami
- Sheldon Cottrell
- Ravi Bishnoi
Team Members of the Fielding Team for the Second Inning:
For the second inning, we had Delhi Capitals on the field as fielders, and they has the following team members on the field for fielding today:
- Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Mohit Sharma
Batting Performance for the Second Inning:
Following is the performance report of the Kings XI Punjab batting in the second inning:
- Lokesh Rahul (c & wk) scored 21 runs from 19 balls by hitting two 4s and one 6.
However, he got bowled by Mohit Sharma.
- Karun Nair scored 1 runs from 3 balls by hitting zero 4s and zero 6s.
However, he got caught by Prithvi Shaw, while the bowler was Ravichandran Ashwin.
- Nicholas Pooran scored 0 runs from 3 balls by hitting zero 4s and zero 6s.
And he got bowled by Ravichandran Ashwin.
- Sarfaraz Khan scored 12 runs from 12 balls by hitting two 4s and zero 6s.
However, he got caught by Prithvi Shaw, while the bowler was Axar Patel.
- Glenn Maxwell scored 1 runs from 4 balls by hitting zero 4s and zero 6s.
However, he got caught by Shreyas Iyer, while the bowler was Kagiso Rabada.
- Krishnappa Gowtham scored 20 runs from 14 balls by hitting one 4 and one 6.
However, he got caught by Pant, while the bowler was Kagiso Rabada.
- Mayank Agarwal scored 89 runs from 60 balls by hitting seven 4s and four 6s.
However, he got caught by Shimron Hetmyer , while the bowler was Marcus Stoinis .
- Mohammed Shami not out while scoring zero runs from zero balls.
- Chris Jordan scored 5 runs from 6 balls by hitting zero 4s and zero 6s.
However, he got caught by Kagios Rabada, on the last ball of the match by Marcus Stoinis.
Bowling Performance for the First Inning:
In the second inning, Delhi Capitals were the ones bowling, and the performance of their bowler is as below:
- Anrich Nortje bowled for four overs and gave a total of 33 runs while scoring zero wicket.
- Mohit Sharma bowled for four overs and gave a total of 45 runs while scoring one wicket.
- Kagiso Rabada bowled for four overs and gave a total of 28 runs while scoring two wickets.
- Ravichandran Ashwin gave only two runs in one over that he bowled. Moreover, he scored two wickets in this single over.
- Axar Patel bowled for four overs and gave a total of 14 runs while scoring one wicket.
- Marcus Stoinis bowled for three overs and gave a total of 29 runs while scoring two wickets
There was one, NO-ball, during the second inning, and it was from Mohit Sharma.
The Scoreboard at the End of Second Inning:
At the end of the second inning, we have the scoreboard as:
- Delhi Capitals: 157/8 (20)
- Kings XI Punjab: 157/8 (20).
Winner of the Second Match of IPL 2020:
Today’s match was a real tough and close competition, which ended in a draw. Delhi Capital and Kings XI Punjab both scored 157 runs in Twenty overs. We can see their hopes are still up and high. We wish both of the teams best of luck for the next time.
Meanwhile, we are eagerly waiting to tell you all about the third match of the IPL that will begin at 19:30 IST (14:00 GMT) tomorrow, and it will be held at Dubai International Stadium. Are you excited about it? Do share your thoughts and excitement about the IPL 2020 with us through our comment section.