Somebody Feed Phil Season 4: Release Date

0
Somebody Feed Phil Season 4

There are two types of people in this world, the wanderers and the foodies. If you ask anyone what they love to do? I am sure 90% of the people will tell you that they love traveling and exploring. However, 97% will say they love to eat, and the rest 3% are hardcore gym addicts. Furthermore, if you ask, what would be the dream job? I guess earning for traveling and eating will top the list, and today we are going to tell you the same. We brought to you “Somebody Feed Phil,” an American television travel documentary presented by Philip Rosenthal.

The show is a spiritual successor to “I’ll Have What Phil’s Having,” Rosenthal’s previous show on PBS. Moreover, when Rosenthal moved the program from PBS to Netflix. The artist, Lake Street Dive, got the chance to record the opening theme song.

The production of the show is under the banner of Lucky Bastards and Zero point zero production. Phil Rosenthal, Rich Rosenthal, and John Bedolis are the executive producers for Lucky Bastards and Christopher Collins & Lydia Tenaglia for Zero Points Zero.

Release Date:

Season 4 Release date: Netflix’s food & travel show Somebody Feed Phil will be back with its season 4 on 30 October 2020. With this new upcoming season, viewers will explore the culture and cuisines of Singapore, Hawaii, Mississippi delta, San Francisco, and Rio de Janeiro. 

Netflix released the 1st season on 12 January 2018, showcasing Phil roaming worldwide experiencing various food and culture and portraying the same on camera. The first season of the show had six episodes. Moreover, The second season was released soon after on 6 July 2020, and it too had six episodes. Furthermore, the third season took a while and was out on 29 May 2020. And following the previous pattern, the fourth season has already been shot back to back with the third season. So we will get to see the fourth season soon enough, on 30 October 2020.

You can check the official announcement for the Somebody Feed Phil season 4 from Philip Rosenthal down below.

You may also read Southern Charm Season 7: Release Date, Cast, Plot, & Trailer

About The Show:

Somebody Feed Phil combines the love of food and travel with a unique brand of humor. Each episode follows Rosenthal touring the cuisine of the episode’s featured city. Netflix got the inspiration for Somebody Feed Phil from season 5 of Everybody loves Raymond. This sitcom premiered in 1996 and was a big success. Rosenthal created this comedy show, and it successfully ran for nine years.

Season four is the continuation of season three, which premiered on 29 May on Netflix and featured stops in Marrakesh, Chicago, London, Seoul, and Montreal.

Awards and Nominations:

Somebody Feed Phil has garnered two Primetime Emmy Awards nominations for the following:

  • Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program
  • Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music

You may also read Suburra Blood on Rome Season 3: Release Date, Introduction, Cast Details, Plot Details & Trailer

Somebody Feed Phil also won a 2020 Critics Choice Real TV Award for Best Travel/Adventure Series. Furthermore, the description to the show Somebody Feed Phil is given as “More Heart and Humanity Than Any Other Netflix Food Show” and Phil “Having More Fun Eating Food Than Anyone.”

Moreover, Rosenthal’s first travel food series, I’ll Have What Phil’s Having, was out on PBS in fall 2015. And this show bagged two Taste Awards as well as the winner of the 2016 James Beard Award for Best Television Program, on Location.

When the traveling was all lost in this pandemic, we are eagerly waiting for Somebody Feed Phil. To get back that nostalgia and at least feel that everything will be back to normal soon enough. Do you like the show? Share your view with us through our comment section down below.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

2 × 5 =