The Chairman of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday announced that the ongoing Covid-19 Lockdown will be extended for 10 more days. However, the clock of relaxation is extended from 6 am to 1 p.m starting from May 31 to June 9. The state government has also given an hour after 1 P.M. for the public to achieve their goals or homes.
The decision was taken during a state cabinet meeting that met on Sunday at PragathiBhavan to review the Covid-19 situation in the state and decision on locking. This is the second extension in locking since its imposition on May 12.
According to the report submitted by the State Health Department, the minister’s chairman has made it possible to extend locking time up to 2 P.M. But all commercial companies will be close to 1 P.M. There will be a tight demonstration from 2 P.M. Up to 6 in the morning. According to the latest health bulletin, the number of cases of Covid-19 in the state has added, with the death rate also becomes “satisfying”.
During the previous locking period, the Telangana government has allowed a four-hour public as relaxation, from 6am to 10 in the morning to buy important commodities. On May 18, the government made a big decision to extend the lockdown until May 30.
It can be noted that KCR also opposes the idea of night hours or night locking to be imposed in the state. But given the increasing number of Covid-19 cases, Secretary of the Head of State Somesh Kumar held a discussion with KCR and imposed hours of night.
Telangana initially imposed night mon hours starting at 8pm to 7 in the morning on April 20 after the second Covid-19 wave led to a steep increase in the number of cases of infection and death. It was followed by the imposition of the locking of 20 hours on May 12. Lockdown was originally applied for 10 days until May 22 and then extended until May 30.
Telangana on Saturday reported 2,982 new Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours, take the active Case load to 36,917, notify the State Health Department. The country recorded 21 new deaths related to Covid-19 and 3,837 fresh recovery.
Allowed or prohibited:
1. Must manage passenger vehicles on the state border. However, it must allow any commodity movements without any limit.
2. All public transport services include TSRTC, Seiwin, Metro Hyderabad buses, taxis, automatic pedicabs will be expected to operate for the red zone.
3. Movement of health care workers and passengers to access emergency medical services are permitted.
4. Operation of all bus and transportation services between countries, including those who have private operators, will remain suspended.
5. Everyone needed for isolation at home will strictly observe the same failure with him. He will be responsible for punishment and move to government insulation facilities.
6. All governments and private companies must pay wages / salaries to workers / employees, including those who work based on contracts and outsourcing bases during the locking period. Each violation will be considered serious and will invite criminal acts in relevant actions.
7. Meetings related to marriage (in fixed marriage cases) must ensure social distance, wear face masks and other Covid protocols. Only 40 people are allowed to attend a wedding.
8. For the final / final funeral ceremony, the Telangana Government said that no more than 20 people will be permitted and must comply with the Covid protocol.