Anupamaa is a very famous television serial nowadays. People like it very much. The show’s story is about Indian Housewife and the way she carries the family along with her personal life. The show Anupamaa is the remake of Bengali Star Jalsa serial “Sreemoyee.”
The plot of the show:
The story of the show Anupamaa is about a simple woman who holds her family and wants to fulfill everyone’s wishes. The show’s lead, Anupamaa, loves her family very much and always tries to complete the family’s expectations from her. Anupamaa often embarrasses her family members like her husband Vanraj, mother-in-law Leena and children Paritosh and Paakhi for not being well educated and just homemakers. While her younger son Samar always stands in her support.
Anupamaa to Fight for her Respect:
Anupamaa tried to get her respect in the house. She applied for a job as a cooking teacher and got the job as well. But due to household works and Vanraj’s demand for everything on time, she cannot show punctuality on the job. She’s fired from her job. She returns home back and starts living her old life again.
Meanwhile, Anupamaa’s friend Devika finds something strange between Vanraj and Kavya. Even she warns Anupamaa, too, but she shows her trust towards him and shuts her mouth.
Paritosh and Kinjal’s Marriage proposal:
Paritosh likes Kinjal and wants to marry her. However, Kinjal’s mom is not in this marriage favor, but Anupamaa tried her level best and convinced Kinjal’s mom for the marriage. After all this, Paritosh and Kinjal’s engagement takes place. Along with their engagement, one more celebration came: the Silver Jubilee anniversary of Anupamaa and Vanraj.
Silver Jubilee Anniversary: Vanraj and Anupamaa:
The family members decide to perform Anupamaa and Vanraj’s marriage again on their anniversary. Everything is going smoothly with Vanraj’s affair with Kavya, but she said she also wants to marry Vanraj just before he marries Anupamaa. Vanraj becomes ready for the marriage with the Kavya. She got ready for the marriage, but Vanraj can’t be there for marriage because the functions take place at home.
Meanwhile, Vanraj and Anupamaa’s marriage takes place, and at the end of the ceremony, Kavya joins the function. Kavya follows Vanraj to his bedroom, and there he confronts his love for Kavya and gets intimate. Anupamaa saw this, and she faints there.
After recovering, she wakes up with a new spirit to live alone with her family. She creates distance from Vanraj. Later her sons realize the same, and Samar supports her in her decision.
Now, Anupamaa is struggling to stand alone without anyone’s help.
Anupamaa Serial Cast:
- Rupali Ganguly plays the role of Anupamaa Shah: She is an Indian traditional housewife and a talented Kathak Ghungroo dancer. She is Vanraj’s wife and Paritosh, Samar, and Paakhi’s mother in the show.
- Sudhanshu Pandey plays the role of Vanraj Shah: He is Anupamaa’s husband and Paritosh, Samar, and Paakhi’s father. Vanraj has an affair with his colleague Kavya, due to which he underestimates Anupamaa and considers her for only household works.
- Madalsa Sharma plays the role of Kavya Gandhi: She is Vanraj’s girlfriend and colleague as well as Anirudh’s wife. She separates from Anirudh and has an affair with Vanraj.
- Paras Kalnawat plays the role of Samar Shah: Vanraj and Anupamaa’s younger son. He loves western dance and leaves college. He always stands in support of Anupamaa under every condition.
- Aashish Mehrotra plays the role of Paritosh Shah: He is Anupamaa and Vanraj’s elder son. He always be there in favor of his father.
- Muskaan Bamne plays the role of Paakhi “Sweety” Shah: She is Anupamaa and Vanraj’s daughter.
- Arvind Vaidya plays the role of Hasmukh Shah: He is Vanraj and Dolly’s father and Anupamaa’s father-in-law.
- Alpana Buch plays the role of Leela Shah: She is Vanraj and Dolly’s mother and Anupamaa’s mother-in-law. She doesn’t like Anupamaa and blames her for everything.
- Bhakti Chauhan plays the role of Jhilmil: She is the household helper of Shah’s family who also supports Anupamaa.