WBChSE WB HS Results 2021: This is how to check your uchha madhyamik result online, via SMS

0
WBChSE WB HS Results 2021

Higher secondary junior high school (WBCHSE) states 12th grade (HSC) results on its official website – WBRESSTS.IN. The Board has achieved the percentage of highest graduation this year as 97.89% of 8.19 Lakh students have cleared the exam. The percentage of a pass among women was slightly higher at 97.70%, while for the boy at 97.69%. The percentage of graduating in all districts is more than 90%.

Candidates who have registered for the Grade 12 West Bengal Board exam must keep their roll and login credentials to check the results online without problems. To get their registration number or roll number, students can also visit the school.

This year, the West Bengal Council did not carry out the council test because of the second wave of Coronavirus.

West Bengal Class 12 HS Uchha Madhyamik Results 2021: Steps to Check 

Step 1: First, Open the official website of the West Bengal – wbresults.nic.in

Step 2: Home, you will find a hyperlink associated with the results of the WBCHSE 2021.

Step 3: You will be now redirected to a new window, where you have to enter your login details and press the send button

Step 4: Bengal Class Your Bengal 12 Results 2021 Will Open in a New Window

Step 5: Download and Take Print Documents

West Bengal Class 12 HS Uchha Madhyamik Results 2021: Check via SMS

 Step 1: Type the roll/registration number WB12

Step 2: Send to one of these numbers 54242, 5676750, 56263

Step 3: You will get a sign as an SMS reply

West Bengal Class 12 HS Uchha Madhyamik Results 2021: Check through DigiLocker

Step 1: Visit DigiLocker Online Portal

Step 2: Then click on the list available in the top left corner of the veranda

Step 3: Enter your name according to the aadhaar card, date of birth, category, valid cellphone number, email ID, aadhar number, and create a six-digit security pin.

Step 4: Send detail and set the username. After your account is made on DigiLocker, you can access the results of the CBSE 2021 through the same.

All students must carefully check the details mentioned in the document. If there are errors in detail such as names, birth dates, school names, roll numbers, candidates must increase the problem with authority in question.

 WBChSE recently released an evaluation process for 12th-grade students this year. The Board has divided the theoretical sign into two parts – Hiber Hatage 60 per cent has been given to the signs of the 11th-grade annual test, while will give the remaining 40 per cent based on the signs obtained in the Madhyamic (class 10).

 By 2020, 7.61 lakh students have appeared for the 12 WBCHSE tests. Of the total candidates that appear, 90.13 per cent passed. This is the highest percentage of the pass recorded in the class 12 exam held by West West Bengal. More than 50 per cent of students who passed the exam managed to score the first division.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

one + 5 =